LegalShield Services Now Available to HR Service Providers through PrismHR Marketplace
Hopkinton, Mass. – July 1, 2020 – PrismHR, the leading HR technology software powering payroll, benefits, and HR for businesses across the U.S., today announced that LegalShield, a provider of legal protection services for small businesses and their employees, will offer its services to PrismHR service providers and the employees of their small business clients through PrismHR Marketplace.
View LegalShield Marketplace page
LegalShield provides direct access to provider attorneys who specialize in providing convenient, affordable services with 24/7 emergency legal access, a convenient mobile app, telephone advice, office consultations, and access to legal forms for a variety of legal needs, including:
- Family Law, including adoption, domestic violence protection, elder care assistance, conservatorship, guardianship, immigration assistance, paternity and prenuptial agreements
- Financial, including bankruptcy, civil litigation, debt collection, identity theft, small claims protection, tax and IRS audits
- Real Estate, including boundary and title disputes, deeds, eviction and tenant issues, foreclosure, garnishment, home equity loans, mortgages, property tax assessments, purchase and sale of homes, and repossession
- Estate Planning, including living wills and wills, power of attorney, probate, living trusts and trusts, codicils
- Traffic, including drivers license restoration, motor vehicle property damage, moving traffic violations and traffic tickets, property damage claims
“Affordable legal protection is something that all employees need at one time or another, and often when they least expect it,” said Sean Yolish, Director, Insurance Administration at PrismHR. “LegalShield provides valuable, convenient benefits to employees at a reasonable price point, and we’re excited to partner with them to bring their services to our HR service providers and their small business clients.”
“During these unprecedented times, employees are understanding now more than ever the importance of legal protection. We are proud to partner with PrismHR to provide affordable legal protection to their customers and their employees,” said Glenn Petersen, President of LegalShield Business Solutions. “From estate planning to consumer financial matters, we ensure legal matters are handled quickly by providing direct access to dedicated provider law firms and a convenient and easy to use mobile app.”
A trailblazer in the democratization of affordable access to legal protection, LegalShield is one of North America’s largest providers of online legal subscription plans. LegalShield serves more than 141,000 businesses, over 30,000 companies and more than 4.4 million people with their protection plans.
PrismHR’s mission is to fuel the growth of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across the U.S. Our HR software, combined with our ecosystem of HR service providers, enables SMBs to manage payroll, benefits, and HR, leveling the playing field with large enterprises. Today, PrismHR software delivers world-class HR services to more than 80,000 organizations and over 2 million worksite employees, processing greater than $80 billion in payroll each year. PrismHR is located in Hopkinton, Mass. For more information, visit www.prismhr.com.
PrismHR Public Relations