October 18 – 20, 2021
Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas, NV
PrismHR LIVE 2021 is Almost Here!
PrismHR LIVE 2021 is the largest technology conference for HR service providers.
At LIVE, hundreds of members of the HR outsourcing community meet together to share ideas, learn best practices, connect with marketplace partners, and find out the latest with PrismHR.
Join us October 18th – 21st at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas for interactive sessions and demos, inspiring keynotes, and fun networking events!
Why Attend PrismHR LIVE2021?
After a year of cancelled travel plans and working from home we are beyond excited to see you at PrismHR LIVE in person this October. Gain a fresh perspective by stepping outside your office and join us in sunny Las Vegas for three days of learning, sessions, and networking!
Top five reasons to attend PrismHR LIVE:
- Learn tips and best practices. With our insightful and relevant content, leave with actionable takeaways to be more efficient on our platform.
- Network with peers. Build relationships with fellow HRO professionals that will help you learn new ideas and grow your business.
- Find solutions to business challenges. Explore resources and meet providers that can help you solve today’s evolving business challenges.
- Discover industry trends. Get ahead by hearing success stories, learnings, and solutions from industry speakers and partners.
- Don’t miss out! We haven’t had an in-person conference in over two years, which has given us extra time to prepare the best sessions and events!
Did you miss PrismHR LIVE Virtual 2020?
You still have a chance to watch sessions from PrismHR LIVE Virtual.
PrismHR LIVE Virtual 2020 was a three-day online event which included updates from the PrismHR leadership team, roadmap presentations across the PrismHR platform, and much more.
Sponsorships and Events
PrismHR supports a variety of events within the Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO) industry.
We are an active member of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), the American Payroll Association (APA), Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC), and Professional Administrative Co-Employers (PACE). We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming event.