Back Office Solutions for Staffing Firms
Focus on the activities that help your firm grow - and outsource the rest
Comprehensive HR Technology and Back Office Services
Complicated back office requirements for staffing companies can hamper organizational efficiency, detract from employee experience, and result in costly or unpredictable financial situations.
PrismHR technology, combined with world-class back office services from HR service providers, allows your firm to focus on its core competencies and offload the rest to back office experts.
From payroll, time tracking, and benefits, to compliance, workers’ comp, risk management, and more, we’ve got you covered.
Why PrismHR's Back Office Software
Take back office support completely off your plate and refocus internal staff on value-add functions
Tax and compliance expertise, better coverage and plans, and accurate payroll ensure back office tasks are handled correctly every time
Flexible and Predictable
Adjust services as your needs change and avoid estimated payments with pay-as-you-go workers comp plans
9 Things to Consider When Outsourcing Back Office Services
Simplifying Back Office Solutions for Thousands of Companies
Delivered through more than 300 HR Service Provider partners
Back office software used by more than
> 2.2 Million
Delivers payroll, benefits, and HR solutions to over 2.2 million worksite employees
> $57 Billion
Processes more than $57
Billion in annual payroll
Offload Risk and Reduce Administrative Burden
Our HR service providers offer a complete suite of back office solutions delivered through the PrismHR platform, including:
- Payroll Processing & Taxes – Processing, taxes, W-2s, across all 50 states
- Employee Benefits– Access to upper-tier medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- 401k – Flexible, pre-designed plans at a reduced cost
- Workers’ Compensation – Access to A-rated carriers, pay as you go plans, and claims administration
- Policies & Training – Plan development, implementation, and maintenance
- Compliance & Legal – Stay on the right side of ACA, I-9s, EEO, etc.
- Reporting & Analytics – Access the information you need to run your business