Supporting Employee and Customer Health (COVID-19 Update)
We are offering a phone line for customers having specific business challenges related to the COVID-19 situation. Please call 1-877-837-4311, select option 2 and then option 1 to be connected to our support liaison who can help find the appropriate resource to assist.
How PrismHR is Responding
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate remains our top priority. We are closely monitoring developments while preparing for a number of scenarios.
We have implemented the following measures to support our employees and the businesses who depend on PrismHR.
– We have taken the precaution of instituting a formal company-wide work from home policy starting March 16 in an effort to keep our employees safe and to help curb the spread of the virus. A large percentage of our company already works from remote locations daily and this decision will cause no change in how we support customers.
– PrismHR employees have always been encouraged to stay home when sick. We have provided staff with additional guidelines, as well as resources to educate themselves about COVID-19 and ways to reduce the risk of spreading germs.
– We’re suspending non-essential business travel and encouraging employees to utilize phone and video conferencing in its place.
– We’re conducting all candidate interviews over video conference in place of in-person meetings.
– PrismHR is actively monitoring state and federal legislation changes related to COVID-19 and how they may impact you and the PrismHR platform. As new information becomes available, we will be publishing updates and guidance to the Customer Resource Center (CRC)
– We will remain 100 percent operational and maintain normal business hours across all groups including Customer Support and Professional Services. We still plan to deploy our March Quarterly Release as planned later this month.
We will update this post with any changes to our policies. We’d like to thank our employees and customers for their partnership in helping minimize the impact of COVID-19 at work and at home.
Covid-19 Business Resources:
Webinars for PEOs and ASOs
- Helping PEOs and ASOs Manage the Impact of COVID-19 – Watch now
- Ways to Help Your Clients and Their Employees Manage the Challenges of COVID-19 – Watch now
Helpful articles for small businesses
- Coronavirus Loans: A Small Business Guide to the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- How small businesses can apply for a coronavirus Small Business Disaster Assistance Loan
- US Chamber of Commerce: Small Business Guide and Checklist for COVID-19 Emergency Loans – View PDF
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Small Business Administration