PrismHR and Bullhorn have partnered to create the most comprehensive software solution for the staffing market.
With integration, staffing companies can save time and money while beefing up their overall productivity and managing their daily payroll, HRIS, and complex time and expense needs.
Heard About This Herd?
Did you know staffing firms provided job and career opportunities for about 16 million employees per year pre-pandemic and 13.6 million during the pandemic?
Source: American Staffing Association
With integration, staffing companies can choose whether they want to handle payroll and billing options in house or if they want us to take the reins with our outsourcing option.
Come Full Circle
With PrismHR and Bullhorn’s combined expertise, companies can win clients, improve recruiting, invigorate onboarding and much more.
And with more than 20 years of experience helping over 80,000 small, medium-size and enterprise-level organizations along their payroll, billing and human capital management journeys, you can rest assured that we can help your staffing company achieve its business objective.
Listen … this isn’t our first rodeo!
Hold on Tight—There Are a Lot of Possibilities Coming Your Way
The PrismHR Bullhorn Integration allows you to:
- Incorporate a powerful, flexible and integrated payroll experience into your operation
- Hire Bullhorn candidates as PrismHR employees
- Auto-create locations
- Synchronize changes
- Send time and labor data from Bullhorn to PrismHR
- Send direct labor costs from PrismHR to Bullhorn
10 Ways to Rev up Your Recruiting & Retention Efforts [eBook]
Chances are your staffing firm has already taken steps to improve your talent acquisition programs. But there is always work to be done.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Top staffing company challenges for 2022—and how to resolve them
- What staffing candidates really want
- Strategies you can adopt to improve recruiting
- Ways to retain your best employees longer