Year-End Best Practices 2018
The PrismHR Year-End Processing Webinar provides helpful insight and tips to make year-end go as smoothly as possible. This webinar is intended as a high level overview of the setup and offerings on HRPyramid/PrismHR for W-2 and 1099 Processing. If you have not processed W-2s or 1099s in PrismHR or HRPyramid previously, or want some helpful reminders about best practices, this webinar will help you with:
- Initializing Employee W-2 Forms and 1099s
- Reporting W-2 Boxes, Including Benefits
- Balancing and Auditing W-2 and 1099s
- Making Adjustments to W-2s
- Ordering W-2 Forms
- Printing and Aligning W-2 Forms
- Creating EFW2 Files
Benefits Enrollment with Brenda Rowan
Brenda Rowan, Director of Operations and Payroll at XMI in Nashville, joins us for a live video conversation about why XMI decided to automate benefits enrollment, how it has helped XMI, and her advice for other organizations like hers about the advantages of automating benefits enrollment.
In an increasingly competitive market, standing out, closing the deal and protecting your client base becomes increasing difficult. This webinar illustrates:
- How other PEOs are using Hiring to insulate their existing client base and find new ones
- Shows how to close new business by becoming clients’ one-stop shop
- Teaches you how to utilize PrismHR Hiring to achieve these opportunities
- A demonstration of the product and feature walk-through is included in this webinar
Making Performance Management Easy
What if your clients could review and rank employee performance as effectively as any large enterprise?
And what if they could do it quickly through software that helps, advises, and guides them?
Join us on to learn how Idilus is using PrismHR and JuvodHR performance management software to help small and medium businesses improve employee performance and protect business owners.