Hopkinton, Mass. – February 24, 2021 – PrismHR, the leading HR technology software powering payroll, benefits, and HR for businesses across the U.S., today announced that NavigateHCR’s healthcare compliance solutions are available to its HR service providers and their small business clients through the PrismHR Marketplace.
NavigateHCR’s compliance solutions help employers adhere to a wide range of laws and regulations, including those related to the Affordable Care Act, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Department of Labor (DOL), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and the USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act). View NavigateHCR’s Marketplace page.
NavigateHCR delivers powerful tools and proactive decision making through these tracking and reporting tools:
- Monthly Tracker: Tracking of monthly hours for variable hour employees for benefit eligibility based on measurement period.
- IRS Reporting: Full-service IRS Reporting, coding done by NavigateHCR Experts and transmission to the IRS.
- IRS Filing Only: “Lite” version IRS Reporting of 1094 and 1095. Using the NavigateHCR TCC Code, transmission to the IRS of your coded data.
- LeaveXpress: Full administration of Federal and/or State leaves of absence maintaining employee privacy.
- EmployER Express: Provides employers with all notices and posters that are to be distributed to employees during the year as required by IRS, DOL, ERISA, CMS, HHS and more.
- cobraEDGE: Full administration including invoicing and premium collection for both State and Federal cobra laws.
“Laws and regulations are constantly changing, and keeping up with compliance is a critical issue for both our HR service providers and their customers,” said Jonathan Wall, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships for PrismHR. “NavigateHCR’s tools can help reduce risk of non-compliance, audits, and actions that can be costly and time consuming.”
“We are thrilled to be collaborating with PrismHR to provide their HR service providers and their small business clients with access to tools to help them understand and formulate a clear strategy for compliance, reduce their risk, and minimize the burden on their businesses,” said Dr. Kristin Kahle, founder and CEO of NavigateHCR.
NavigateHCR was founded and built to serve employers by offering cost effective solutions to reduce the stress and expense of compliance, freeing up human resources personnel for strategic, forward-thinking initiatives. NavigateHCR helps take the headache out of compliance through technology-based solutions that help employers and their HR teams easily maintain compliance with regulations governing employee benefits and workforce communications.
PrismHR’s mission is to fuel the growth of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) across the U.S. Our HR software, combined with our ecosystem of HR service providers, enables SMBs to manage payroll, benefits, and HR, leveling the playing field with large enterprises. Today, PrismHR software delivers world-class HR services to more than 80,000 organizations and over 2 million worksite employees, processing greater than $80 billion in payroll each year. PrismHR is located in Hopkinton, Mass. For more information, visit www.prismhr.com.